Established in 2000 and is celebrating its 17th anniversary this year as a company. However our experience goes far beyond that. Our management team has decades of experience in working for some of the world’s largest lighting companies.
Marine Industrial Lighting Systems is certified under the Controlled Goods certification program. It has successfully undertaken National Security clearance approvals as well.
A dynamic mix of youth and experience, MILS understands there are choices when it comes to lighting products supply.
We would like you to consider some of the following reasons why you should consider Marine Industrial Lighting Systems or MILS as our partners call us;
- Employee owned & Operated company – This is important because, chances are when you talk to us you are dealing with a decision maker whose livelihood depends on having a successful relationship with you and will go above and beyond
- Value – It is important to us and we know it is important to you! Therefore Value Proposition is an important key phrase in our day-to-day operation
- Experience – Our team has decades of experience in the Heavy Industrial & Marine lighting Our personnel have worked on ships in Arctic environments, have worked in design departments at Shipyards. We have been there and experienced those environments, we know what is required. We design our products based around this knowledge and expertise.
- Commitment – MILS is committed to growth and continuous improvement with new
- Innovative – MILS is able to supply unique new products with the latest technology or the trusted standard with a new twist, just try us!